These first days of 2015 lead me to wish you a very prosperous New Year and a spectacular garden... with irises of course.
In mid-November and mid-December we unveiled 6 of our newest irises. Here are the 9 other new introductions by Cayeux which will be included in our collection for 2015. You can see a wonderful slide show of them on our website and complete descriptions will be present shortly as well. However, below you will find a few words which I believe, describe them well:
- Air d’Été: warm, pure and brilliant
- Belle Moisson: standing tall, elegant and frilly
- Buvard: surprising, attractive and rather strange
- Chapiteau: classic and impressive
- Cigarillo: well proportioned, bright and quite extraordinary
- Poivre rouge: spicy, unique
- Robe du soir: shimmering chic
- Sable Jaune (intermediate): delightful with its amber tones
- Thé Citron (intermediate): luminous with extended flowering
By the end of January, our website will be entirely updated and enriched with new varieties originating from the U.S.A. and Australia. Meanwhile, you may already place orders for the new Cayeux varieties (to be dispatched as of 8th of June).
Please note: all orders received before the 31st of March from our entire website will exceptionally receive an iris gift of 20% of the order value.